Saturday, July 15, 2017

Reptile Care and Information

Welcome to Reptile Care and Information. I'm glad you stopped by!


As the keeper of many reptiles and other exotic animals, many of which are rescues, I have found myself in the position of being in possession of an animal I know little or nothing about. Many of the animals I take in, have not been cared for properly and are in need of immediate changes to their habitats and diet, in order for them to survive. The first thing I do, is go online and start reading.

In many cases, I have found myself spending many hours scouring the internet for reliable information regarding the proper care for these animals. Much to my dismay, I have learned a great deal of information is outdated and incorrect. The time and patience, it has taken me to find credible information, in my opinion,  was much greater than it should have been.

In an attempt to teach others what I have learned through all the painful research, I decided to write this blog, compiling as much information in one place as possible, to give others the opportunity to find information in a more effortless, clear, concise manner. A one stop shop for reptile information, per say. Hopefully, you will benefit from my many years of experience and research.

Here you will find information that is based on a combination of my own personal experience and the most up to date information I have found in my research, on the animals I care for and other animals that are commonly kept as pets.

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment